From: LizR <lizj...@gmail.com>
To: everything-list <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Apr 10, 2014 8:24 pm
Subject: Re: Climate models

On 11 April 2014 06:45,  <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

The Russians have continued space travel and so have the Chinese. The
Progressive BHO administration is disinterested, by in large, with space stuff.
This was way true when senators Proxmire, Mondale, and Ed Kennedy,voted to cut
the old space shuttle funding in half, so we got what we got and it exploded
twice. Nothing changes, it's always the grand over- confidence that is their
earmark, of the progressives.

Well it was never supposed to be a proper space programme, was it? Sending
robots to explore other planets is serious space exploration. Landing a man on
the Moon so you can crow about how you've "won the space race" was just a big
publicity stunt.