On 4/29/2014 1:18 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:

If my consciousness can survive a physical digital substitution, then it survives an arithmetical digital substitution, and what we call the moon has to be recovered as a stable pattern emerging from an infinity of computations in arithmetic, and cannot be related from anything else.

The point is that "what we call the Moon"  IS the Moon.