Dear Bruno, see my apology to LIZR - same here.
I want to reflect to only ONE phrase in you appreciated reply:
*" I think we should not make a theory more complex just by wishful
thinking"*
Reading your cautious distinctions about science and theories (not claiming
them to "true", only an agrred assumption and it's consequences) I pretend
my agnosticisim as more than just "wishful thinking". It may be the way to
open up so far un-considered ways that could provide further advancement to
our thinking -even if we don't know about them. I.O.W.: open up the mind
for better understanding of the world.

I am sure you do the same.

Thanks again
John M