On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 1:27 PM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

>> ​>> ​
>> I tire of your homemade baby talk. ​
>

> ​> ​
> Insult = lack of argument.

1-you
​ = Homemade Baby Talk.​  But I know you love homemade acronyms too so
perhaps you prefer HBT.

​
>> ​>> ​
>> All that is real nice but let me repeat the question that I have asked
>> 999 times and you have dodged 999 time: What one and only one city will I
>> see tomorrow?
>

> ​> ​
> Washington or Moscow, each with a probability of 1/2.

That's the same thing you said BEFORE the duplication, now that the
duplication Is long over is that STILL the best you can say even now?
Regarding a coin, if the best we could say is "after the coin fell and
everybody observed how it landed it turned
​out ​
it fell heads or tails with a probability of 1/2"
​ ​
then the very concept of probability would be utterly meaningless. But we
can do better than that, much better, we can say "it turned out that after
the coin was flipped in landed heads with 100% certainty" with no need to
add and any ifs ands or buts
​ ​
whatsoever. That's because "how will the coin land after it is flipped?" is
a real question with a real answer, but "what one city and only one city
will I see after I am no longer one but have become two?" is not a question
and thus
​it ​
obviously has no answer
​, not today not tomorrow not ever. ​