On Sunday, April 15, 2018 at 4:34:11 PM UTC-5, agrays...@gmail.com wrote:

> *Don't you think it's somewhat dishonorable to accuse me of "not getting
> it" despite the alleged valiant efforts of you and others on Vic's list to
> show me the light, when in fact my primary and possibly only previous
> argumentation on this subject was in the context of Vic's claim to use time
> reversal to come up with an explanatory model of non locality? Vic was
> trying to close a gap, but it couldn't work since he was relying on
> hand-waving and "proof by diagram". I was correct to criticize this
> approach, as you now essentially acknowledge. But earlier, here, you were
> memory challenged and obviously annoyed by my pov on non locality -- simply
> that we are lacking an explanatory model -- and thus conjured up false
> facts to reduce your annoyance; namely, to falsely allege how obtuse I have
> been despite previous efforts to show me my (non existent) errors. AG*

I leave the ball in your court to do the reading and study required to
actually understand this. I really do not have time to write an almost
endless succession of posts on this topic.  You have a tendency with
arguments to whittle away a point to infinitesimals as you cite an almost
endless nested set of objections, most of which are not particularly valid.

LC