On 10/29/2018 3:38 AM, Tomas Pales wrote:
An object can be inconsistent in the sense that it can be inconsistently defined - and this I mean in the absolute sense, regardless of theory: an object that is not identical to itself is inconsistent in any theory. Such an object cannot exist. All other objects can exist somewhere.

You keep giving this convoluted formula or your theory in terms of "consistently defined".   But you apparently want to include physical laws in the measure of consistency AND the mere empirical fact (like the elephant in my den) that violates no law of physics and certainly not logic.  So your theory that every consistently defined object exists has no standard except that the object either is observed to exist or can be the subject of a sentence asserting its existence "in another universe".  So baldly stated it is clear that it has no content whatsoever.