On Mon, Dec 24, 2018 at 4:35 PM Bruce Kellett <bhkellet...@gmail.com> wrote:

> *You seem to be convinced by inflation theory. *

No I'm just playing devil's advocate. I'm not convinced it's right I'm just
not convinced it's dead wrong as you seem to be.

*> Why has the inflation not been seen at LHC?*

The LHC just went offline, when it comes back online after 2 years of
upgrades it should reach energies close to 15 TeV which corresponds to a
temperature of 10^17 Kelvin, and that is the temperature the entire
universe was in when it was about 10^-17 seconds old. But inflation was
over by the time the universe was 10^-35 seconds old. To inflation the
universe was already ancient when it was 10^-17 seconds old.

This may be related to the fact that no particle accelerator has found
anything surprising in 50 years; but telescopes have, they've revealed new
physics to us.

> *> At the end of the inflationary period, the temperature was absolute
> zero everywhere -- no fluctuations.*

If something was at absolute zero it would violate the third law of
thermodynamics. It would also violate quantum mechanics because you'd know
exactly what the velocity of a particle was (zero) and therefore its
position would not be meaningful because division by zero is not defined.

 John K Clark