Besides, you are attacking here a strawman.

1) Not only my consciousness exists, but others as well.
2) Those other consciousnesses can be anything, not only demons and angels.
The type of consciousnesses that exist are constrained at least in part by
evolutionary context.
3) The interaction of consciousnesses is in part evolutionary. We are not
living in a "physical" world, we are living in an evolutionary world in
which consciousnesses adapt one to another and evolve new qualia in order
to meet those adaptations. The qualia that are present in a particular
consciousness cannot be predicted, because they always appear as answers to
evolutionary contexts.