On Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at 8:01:30 AM UTC-6 Bruno Marchal wrote:

> On 27 Nov 2020, at 15:00, Lawrence Crowell <goldenfield...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> This is a part of what I said earlier. Think of this with Bayesian
> statistics with P(A∩B ) = p(A|B)p(B) = p(B|A)p(A).
>

> What are A and B. What is the probability space? (OMEGA). I am not sure
> what are your assumption. It seems that you assume some probability theory.

A and B just stand for events or outcomes.

Bayes theorem is really similar to Boolean logic, but where instead of 0
and 1 there are probabilities with a measure in between these two Boolean
limits. It really is a generalization of standard logic, and as such embeds
the theorems that apply to such. That is a bold unproven statement on my
behalf, but it at least makes sense.

LC