On Wed, Apr 28, 2021 at 4:48 PM Terren Suydam <terren.suy...@gmail.com>
wrote:

*>>> testimony of experience constitutes facts about consciousness.*

>> inevitable byproduct of intelligence
>>

> *> I hope the irony is not lost on anyone that you're insisting on your
> theory of consciousness to make your case that theories of consciousness
> are a waste of time.*

If you believe in Darwinian evolution and if you believe you are conscious
then given that evolution can't select for what it can't see and natural
selection can see intelligent behavior but it can't see consciousness, can
you give me an explanation of how evolution managed to produce a conscious
being such as yourself if intelligence is not the inevitable byproduct of
intelligence?

.