After much complaining about PST usage on our network I have finally
been asked to give my recommendation on PST files. My recommendation of
not allowing them at all was shot down as not possible. I now turn to
you guys to find out what you do about PST usage.

I would like to limit the size of the PST files that we use but the only
way I know of that I can do this is based on quotas on the drives where
they are stored. The only other way to enforce this would be to monitor
it and yell at the people that get large PSTs.

I think I'm running into what I have read many times on this list and I
will probably get it wrong. "There is no technological solution to a
behavioral problem"

Dave Cook
Exchange Administrator
Kutak Rock, LLP
402-231-8352

(including any accompanying attachments) is intended solely for its
authorized recipient(s), and may be confidential and/or legally
privileged.  If you are not an intended recipient, or responsible
for delivering some or all of this transmission to an intended
recipient, you have received this transmission in error and are
hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from reading, copying,
printing, distributing or disclosing any of the information contained
in it.  In that event, please contact us immediately by telephone
(402)346-6000 or by electronic mail at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
delete the original and all copies of this transmission (including any
attachments) without reading or saving in any manner.

Thank you.