Greg Meyer wrote:

HTML e-mail is always more than likely to be spam than a real message. In fact, I typically have a filter set up to automatically send mails with html to the trash. After I saw civileme's post, I had to go retrieve this one to reply to it. You'll notice how hard it is to read your post.

And yes many still use text-only browsers, for many reasons, not the least of which is a security one

You used kmail. Does it not handle html messages?

--
Ron. [Melbourne, Australia]
 20030119 Get Fastest Mandrake downloader, English-only,