In a message dated 9/25/07 7:55:39 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I can't  seriously believe that anyone, particularly anyone who knows
Judy, could  seriously conclude by what she said that she really *did*
mean convert to  Islam simply because of hearing a song - no matter how
beautiful. I don't  know what your history is with Judy, Sal, but I
suspect that you, like  Dixon and Barry, have been a recipient of her
criticism and don't mind  finding any excuse to attack her.

Actually I found Judy's original post about the little Koran singer amusing
in that she had considered converting to Judaism once before and was gushing
over a little boy singing from the Koran without knowing what he was singing.
For all anybody knew, he could have been singing about killing Jews and other
 infidels. Just my observation which I found ironic. Meanwhile, I'm attacked
and  called a bigot because I dare associate Islam with anything negative like
 bigotry towards Jews and infidels and accused of promoting Israeli
propaganda,  code word for *Jewish lies*. Such is a day in Fairfield  Life:)