--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> One of the guys sent to find a person in Germany who would become a
suitable dictator said as he was allegedly dying in a hospital in
Shanghai that the people who run the world are in Tibet or were
educated there.  But he was a shady character capable of saying
anything.  One of Hitler's best officers was a straight up kind of
guy, and he said, that the evil Being behind Hitler does not live on
this planet.  But these are not facts.  These are things people said
without providing a shred of evidence. >>

So you do not believe these things as historical fact, right?

OffWorld

> off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:                               --- In

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com