--- In [email protected], Angela Mailander <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > I have seen no real evidence that there are off-world beings. So I do not believe or disbelieve their existence. This is not a question of belief, but a question of fact. Until there is credible evidence, I will keep an open mind on the question. That the people I mentioned said what they said is a historical fact.>>
Yes, I was about to mention that I am an off_world_being, and you "have no way of judging the substance of what I say to be either true or false". << But I have no way of judging the substance of what they said to be either true or false. >> <<The dude that said the world was ruled from Tibet went on an expedition there to deliver a radio to the Dali Lama so that he and Hitler could have daily chats. That's a historical fact. >> You lost me there, but your language suggests you know no more about the Nazis than the rest of us, just because you come from Germany. However, it is an interesting idea that you bring up, but may have more to do with the Masonic tradition than the Tibetan, since both sides of WWII were funded by the Rothchilds (and by GW Bush's grandfather) But thanks for spicing up FFL, because it has been seriously tedious for a few weeks round here. OffWorld > > off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: --- In [email protected], Angela Mailander > <mailander111@> wrote: > > > > One of the guys sent to find a person in Germany who would become a > suitable dictator said as he was allegedly dying in a hospital in > Shanghai that the people who run the world are in Tibet or were > educated there. But he was a shady character capable of saying > anything. One of Hitler's best officers was a straight up kind of > guy, and he said, that the evil Being behind Hitler does not live on > this planet. But these are not facts. These are things people said > without providing a shred of evidence. >> > > So you do not believe these things as historical fact, right? > > OffWorld > > > > > off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > wrote: --- In > [email protected], Angela Mailander > > <mailander111@> wrote: > > > > > > Yes, I totally agree. Hitler was used by those who still want > to > > establish the New World Order.>> > > > > And who would that be? > > > > OffWorld > > > > > > > > > > > > Send instant messages to your online friends > http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com > > > > > > > > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com >
