Jesus, some people are just soooooo very precious,
aren't they? Today, I did not step on an ant. I could
have stepped on the ant, but I didn't. I made the
choice not to step on the ant. I choose to be a non
ant stepper. I could have been an ant stepper, but I
am not an ant stepper. This is what I am, a non ant
stepper. What a load of self-absorbed bullsh*t! God,
do people seem to commit suicide around you, Angela,
because I certainly would! Jesus, where's a bridge, I
gotta jump! Do you ever question the impact your
self-absorbed rants have on anyone other than
yourself. Hitler wants to know.

=== message truncated ===