http://www.projectcensored.org/censored_2008/

Here's the censored stories that BigEvil doesn't want the masses
knowing much about.

Feste27, the minds that keep this knowledge from the headlines are
LIKE YOURS -- except, you know, you're a pissant they'd never deign to
have as part of their cabal since you don't have two IQ points to rub
together.  Wait, I'll take that back.  The intellectually challenged
deserve our love, but you are a mindful supporter of evil and you're
so bad at it that evil too cannot stand you.

Yours is the face of the banality of Kali Yuga -- when every manner of
oblivious self-serving hideous rationalization is commonplace.

Edg

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Bag lady, huh? Well, you certainly seem to have a lot of baggage. You
> almost got through this post without mentioning Hitler, until you
> stumbled at the last. This reminds me a little of Rudy G., who can't
> seem to open his mouth without mentioning 9/11. Oh well, I guess we
> all have our obsessions.
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander
> <mailander111@> wrote:
> >
> > If you have no interest in me, why make assumptions about who I am
> and what I love or hate?  I told you the truth. Circumstances are
> always complex, and I assure you there is no conspiracy against me.
> When I arrived at the L.A. airport from China, I had a return ticket
> in my pocket.  Homeland Security said, "You can go back to China if
> you want, but if you do, you're never coming back here." When I got to
> Ff, I asked Congressman Leach if this was legal, and he said that it
> was, that they could have denied me entry.  I checked with an attorney
> specializing in such matters, and was told that people had been denied
> entry for no reason. So, I was here with two suitcases, no money, no
> place to stay, no job, and no job prospects, and a decision to make:
> Rich woman in China, or bag lady in the U.S.  I  I had two weeks to
> make that decision, and went for bag lady.  Smart does not necessarily
> mean money, as Americans seem to be convinced it does.
> >
> > I've never taught at any University, here, in Germany, or in China
> when my colleagues didn't respect me. I agreed at some point with an
> article that said American education had hit rock bottom.  I said we
> were all, including me, embedded in it, and I said my Ph.D. wasn't
> worth what earlier Ph.D. had been worth in terms of academic
> standards. People got their egos bent over this.  When people hear
> that American education is terrible, even if they agree with that,
> they always want to talk about it as if it doesn't include them.
Absurd.