--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> what does my nationality or citizenship have to do with the price
of tea in China?

It has EVERYTHING to do with it.

If you are a citizen, they cannot deny you entry at all (well, except
in extremely dire circumstances which would probably require a
rescinding of your citizenship which I think has only been done a
dozen times or more in U.S. history).

If you are NOT a citizen, the U.S. has no obligation --
constitutional or otherwise -- to provide you entry to U.S. territory.