Not only did they detain me, they didn't tell me why.  They wouldn't let me
call a friend who was waiting for me and they wouldn't let me use the bathroom.
 There were four agents.  Two of them questioned me, the other two were sharp
observers.  One of the two who questioned me appeared to be of average
intelligence.  The fourth was pretending to be stupid, but I think he was
probably brilliant. a

Bhairitu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               I think he is
asking if you have American citizenship which in that case
 it would be very outrageous to deny you entry back into the country.
 But even detaining a foreigner for 5 hours is rather outrageous.  But
 then the Homeland Security people I've seen probably couldn't even get a
 job flipping burgers otherwise.