> All human beings are the same. They all have the same emotions. All
> laugh when happy and weep when sad. There are no broad civilizations
> that produce radically different behavior in human beings.

---This all beings is the same thing overlooks individual propensities.
There was an interesting article in Scientific American Mind magazine last
month discussing how Enron went wrong, and it's very profound to see the
changes in the company between the two vastly different CEOs who controlled
it.  Under the first CEO, Richard Kinder, transparency was deemed essential
to maintaining accountability, and then under the latter CEO who ran it as a
cutthroat 'survival of the fittest' type enterprise, Jeffrey Skilling,
everything became opaque and then dark.

It is probably a significant part of any society as well that transparency
and accountability is a large part of maintaining an upward and improving
tendency of the collective. Unfortunately, this transparency is becoming
less and less instead of more. Opacity is becoming ever more
institutionalized in everything and thus life is becoming more insular and
those who lead are being held less accountable.

Several institutions have never been held accountable for anything they have
done until very recently and the first is The Church. But it could be said
that no religion is transparent, and accountable. Each hides behind God.

I would posit that the recent trying to tie religion and state together by
this last administration is a sign of greater opacity and wish to not be
accountable. And is a sign of America being quite well led astray.

As for Islam, there's really no point trying to consider this religion or
any of them on the merits. Are they transparent or opaque. I suggest the
latter, and thus they all are equal as bodies of goverance. That is, not
being held accountable they will all led people to some other goal besides
the one people themselves desire most. Which is the goal of being able to
prosper and thrive without fear.

It only takes two different people to raise up or to shove down.  People
should be less superstitious and really demand accountability and not
believe in any superstition which tends to excuse those in power from their
deeds.

I wish that someday this present administration would be held up to light
and seen as the equivalent of the 'survival of the fittest' mentality of the
latter Enron. Unfortunately, it also occurs to me that people have invested
so much in these recent bad decisions of this administration that people
don't wish to awaken and see what they have really done, and what they have
really lost.