No offense really intended but you're one of the weirdest people FFLife has
ever had. Also, anyone who calls me stupid for not doing what they say is not
getting my help to find their previous post. Keep it.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: off_world_beings
  To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 10:49 AM
  Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Zoloft

  --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <drpetersutp...@...> wrote:

  > The SSRI's (Zoloft, Paxil, Prozac, Lexipro, etc.) are pretty good drugs for
lessening the symptoms of clinical depression. Their most common side effect is
some weight gain and reduced libido.>>

  Which in turn will lead to more depression.

  Kirk should follow my advice, and ignore the rest of you. But he is not smart
enough for that. He thinks only someone that sucks up to him and is all nicey
nicey can help him. That is a fallacy, and that may be why he has reached the
point he is at. Get tough Kirk. Use reason, not emotion. Take my advice and be
a man. I posted the advice in an earlier post in this thread.

  OffWorld