Hey Off, what's your clinical training and experience dealing with
psychological disorders?

--- On Thu, 3/5/09, off_world_beings <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
From: off_world_beings <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Zoloft
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, March 5, 2009, 9:09 AM

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Kirk" <kirk_bernha...@...> wrote:

> No offense really intended but you're one of the weirdest people FFLife has
> ever had. Also, anyone who calls me stupid for not doing what they say is not
> getting my help to find their previous post. Keep it. >
I take no offense from being called one of the wierdest on FFL -  lol, that is
a compliment !
But you proved my point.
You think only someone that sucks up to you and is all nicey nicey can give
good advice, and someone you like. That is a fallacy, and that may be why you
have reached the point you are in.
I don't give a flying falaffel what you do. The others want you to take their
advice to satisfy their ego that they superficially helped someone. It is all
about ego. But you are not smart enough to see that.
Don't take my advice, take theirs. They are all nicey nicey, but they are all
wrong. You will take their advice and it will fail. Mine is the only one that
works.
You can do what you want. It does not matter to me. If you are not a smart
person, then nature will take its course
Evolution is survival of the smartest, now take my advice and you will be
completely cured.
OffWorld