On Mar 28, 2009, at 10:56 AM, Duveyoung wrote:

Alex,

Um, was that a moral act?

Where's your sense of "The Prime Directive?" Must not we allow Kirk the right to "fail" our posting rules?

Seems to me you did him a wrong by some sort of unauthorized "parenting."

I knew it...a moderator tries to do something nice,
and lo and behold his motives and "morality" are
called into question.  All the funnier coming from
someone who freely admitted to lying in giving
TM lectures, all for the "greater good" or somesuch.

And, hey, do I get the same oversight by you?

Grow up, edg.  At this point the only oversight
I would  recommend would be from the guys
in the white coats...not that there's anything
wrong with that.

Sal