--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000" <steve.sun...@...>
wrote:

> Hey, why not institute it.  Alex can be Kirk's "minder".  I think
> everyone enjoys Kirk's posts.  I'm smiling as I write this, but I
> think it would be a great idea.

Um, no. We excused one week of overposting. I gave a warning and prevented him
from overposting last week. This week, I'll keep an eye on his post count, and
if needed, I'll warn him when he gets near the limit, but I will not prevent
him from overposting. If one of the other mods intervenes, so be it. As much as
I enjoy Kirk's presence here and wish him all the best in this difficult time,
being Kirk's "minder" is not my permanent responsibility.