> < 'yes' = meditator >
>
> Yes, writing as a meditator,
>
> Non-meditators, proly it is some kind o' hell on some the more prolific
> `professional' writers here to find their posts over in the FFL spam
> auto-delete file.  I feel for them.
>
> "Better is death" than to live trapped in a spam filter file only.  Says
> something like that in the Gita somewhere.  The ole publish or perish and
> must be really ignoble death, to write professionally and then have your
> stuff only end up in the spam filter for lack of meditation.
>
> Is pitiable indeed but oh so easily remedied.
>
> JGD, -Doug in FF

Yes, writing as a meditator,

You know, Maharishi said:

"The teaching of this verse on its highest level is this: it is better to
remain established in the dharma of the Self, which is
absolute-bliss-consciousness, than to partake of the dharma of the three gunas
and come under the sway of attachment and aversion.  For when a human is
established in his own dharma, the dharma of the Self, his activity is carried
on under the direct influence of almighty nature and enjoys Its full support;
whereas if he partakes of he dharma of another, the dharma of the three gunas,
he loses the support and patronage of almighty Nature in cosmic life, and his
activity  becomes limited by the limitations of individual life."

So it is.

Jai Guru Dev.  Non-meditator writers. The spam of life is your fate here and
everywhere.