---Vaj...your endless broken record on a claim that mindfulness is non-dual but
TM produces duality is nonsensical without clarification re: exactly what you
are talking about.  Be more specific, then your ideas (if fruitful) might
wallow inside somebody's head a few seconds rather than going in one ear and
out the other.  I'm listening.....but haven't heard much.