---On the contrary!  In terms of comparisons (as a percentile)...; I'd be in
the upper 1% in terms of real investigations.  In the Sant Mat tradition alone
I've been initiaed by Kirpal Singh, Paul Twitchell, Charan Singh, Thakur Singh,
Darshan Singh; and am familiar with the teachings of a number of other such
teachers.
 In Buddhism (....etc).
I've investigated TM thoroughly, having practiced it continuously since 1967;
but unlike you, I have no particular biased "investment" in anything other than
strictly scientific evaluations.  If somebody came to me and said: try
(standing on my head and rubbing my tummy...) saying that would be of some
benefit, I would give it a try.
It's simply that your anti-TM/anti-MMY attitude sucks; smacking of some
underlying mental aberration.
I'm not a MMY-bot; but your ongoing diatribes are most unusual.