--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradh...@...> wrote:

> On Jul 22, 2009, at 2:19 PM, Bhairitu wrote:
>
> >>  I was talking about practice, not View Willy.
> >>
> >> You still seem very confused. Maybe you should get checked?
> > I know David and I don't think he EVER did TM.  He was one of these
> > guys
> > who just took off to India at a early age.  He studied with actual
> > tantrics and wouldn't have wasted his time on techniques for the
> > general
> > public.  People want SO MUCH to read in a bunch of special stuff to
> > what
> > is essentially a butt simple meditation technique.
>

> I know David as well and I know he never practiced TM. He was just
> repeating what he had heard from someone.

I've read a few of Frawley's books.  He has acknowledged several acharyas or
teachers, including Aurobindo.  From what I've read, his ideas are very similar
to the TM ideas.

In a jyotish symposium several years ago, I personally talked to him about TM
and Chopra.  He did not mention that he practiced TM.  However, he said that he
was consulted by Chopra to design a set of meditation mantras for his new
meditation clinic.

At that time, he also said that he was writing a book about tantra.  Several
months later the book did come out which is readily available in bookstores
these days.