On Jul 22, 2009, at 3:33 PM, yifuxero wrote:

> ---Vaj...your endless broken record on a claim that mindfulness is
> non-dual but TM produces duality is nonsensical without
> clarification re: exactly what you are talking about.  Be more
> specific, then your ideas (if fruitful) might wallow inside
> somebody's head a few seconds rather than going in one ear and out
> the other.  I'm listening.....but haven't heard much.

There you go again claiming I said things I never have said! I've
never said that mindfulness meditation is nondual meditation. It could
be just be that you're not ripe for understanding, I dunno. I find
many TM fans are stuck in a fallacious mindset, and have a hard time
getting what different forms of meditation are about, whether it's
different forms of Hindu meditation or whatever. This is certainly not
their fault, as TM teachers are not taught the important differences.
They mostly get that different states of consciousness have different
qualities and that cognition is different, but fail to grasp that
there are different styles of meditation for those differing states of
consciousness: 'meditative praxis (or non-praxis) is structured in
consciousness'. My only conclusion is that (possibly) the danger of
buying into a system of practice, without critical thinking or
questioning and comparison causes one to become blinded by their
passivity.