Yeah! Vaj could start it all himself by showing just how magnanimous he
really is.

"Come ... join in the bliss. We are of Peace."

…………………………………………………………………………….

<dhamiltony2k5@> wrote:

> [...]
consciousness are possible for anyone doing TM.You could even opine that
TM practitioners can't go beyond asmita because they indulge in laya
during meditation.>

other joining hands over a joint-declaration about the positive value of
meditation without a little reconciliation of position. Evidently the
ultra-buddhists like Vaj out in the world are saying TM can't happen and
is no good, the ultra-TM'ers are arguing that buddhism by definition is
concentration in practice and hence concentration as a meditation
practice is no good (second TM introductory prep-lecture). Could they
ever get together on something larger?

ultra-Buddhists and ultra-TM'ers get together to issue a joint-statement
that meditation is good and that meditation not only ought to be
practiced but that it should be practiced, for instance as public policy
in all public schools for good reasons of neurophysiology.

better? It's been going on for 50 years ever since Maharishi came to the
West marketing meditation in the meditation market-place.

other's experience. Like a spiritual warfare is going on over the hearts
and minds of the meditation market.

people could mediate between the meditation radicals on either side. Or
another spiritual group that's got nothing to sell but who are
experienced in meditation and in the arbitration of conflict. Like the
American Friends Service Committee (Quakers).

> > > I don't think the hot-heads are ready to get together on anything
> > > from either camp. The essential meditation doctrine of both camps
> would not allow for it.
> >
> > Om Sweet Jesus, could we not get the antagonists at least to stop
shooting at each other?
> > Agree to a ceasefire?
> >

> > Though possibly it could come together dispassionately with the
scientists of the camps. Dr. Daniel Siegel (UCLA) on the one hand and
Dr. John Hagelin (MUM) on the other are peers of each other in either
extreme. They are the equivalent in so many ways of each other in either
camp. Both are on Youtube, have written books, published scientific
research, are spokespeople, extremely smart, highly educated, extremely
spiritual. They are nearly twins. They should meet in between. A peace
should be found.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu7wEr8AnHw

> In peace we could arrange a meeting between the chief deniers on both
sides? You know, meditation conflict resolution. Rick Archer manifestly
is good at moderating. He knows the territory. In the name of a lasting
peace, let's offer to have Rick mediate a meditation meeting between Vaj
(U. of Wisc.) and the Prime Minister of the Global Country for World
Peace, Bevan (MUM) together to find common ground. Coming together in a
Unified Field. Let us go together, Be together, know our minds to be
alike. Let there be peace between the meditations.

y in yes; ä ~= a in cat), meaning 'a heap'. The expression 'lehmän
läjä' (a cow's heap) has a somewhat specialiced meaning: