> > > The sniping and shelling back and forth between camps is shocking
> > > spiritually.
> > >

> > Could they at least talk together?  May be the Centering Prayer people
> > could mediate between the meditation radicals on either side.  Or another
> > spiritual group that's got nothing to sell but who are experienced in
> > meditation and in the arbitration of conflict.  Like the American Friends
> > Service Committee (Quakers).
> >

> I don't think the hot-heads are ready to get together on anything
>  from either camp.  The essential meditation doctrine of both camps > would
> not allow for it.

Om Sweet Jesus, could we not get the antagonists at least to stop shooting at
each other?
Agree to a ceasefire?

Though possibly it could come together dispassionately with the scientists of
the camps.  Dr. Daniel Siegel (UCLA) on the one hand and Dr. John Hagelin (MUM)
on the other are peers of each other in either extreme.  They are the
equivalent in so many ways of each other in either camp.  Both are on  Youtube,
have written books, published scientific research, are spokespeople, extremely
smart, highly educated, extremely spiritual.  They are nearly twins.  They
should meet in between.  A peace should be found.