nuttin' wrong w/Ravi, turq. Dude is cool, always has been. Wuzz da pro'lem??

You don't acknowledge self realization as anything special anyway, so you can't
have it both ways, can't push against something that according to you does not
exist. And if that's your game, you're a troll - not that there's anything
wrong with it.