--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@...> wrote:

> [...]

The key word there is "try." It is perfectly acceptable, according to my
understanding, for the mantra to be clear as a bell. I have found that during
episodes of sleep deprivation or illness, that my mantra tends to be much more
pronounceable than usual. Others may well have the opposite experience.

L.