--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"
<anartaxius@...> wrote:

> > Ann's first post was on January 15, 2012 #301897.
> > She was responding to a post by Robin wherein he was
> > responding to Vaj. She said she was present at the time
> > Vaj said he was with Robin and disputed Vaj's claim.

Which, it should be pointed out, Robin shortly
thereafter admitted to be true. He did, in fact,
physically strike his students, although he
still claimed it was a gentle push.

He then switched to claiming that Vaj had never
been present at any of his talks, and thus was
(wait for it...you've never heard this before)
a LIAR.

Which has again subsequently been disproved, by
someone who confirmed that not only was Vaj present,
but that one of the people Robin struck said that "he
thought his jaw might have been broken by the force
of the blow."

> I must have seen this post, but had no exact recollection
> of it. The post you mentioned, I never had read. I have
> read it now. Ann was responding to Susan, who was
> apologising, as Susan thought Ann had come onto FFL at
> Robin's instigation, which Ann denied, but Ann certainly
> seemed to come on to FFL as a result of Robin's now
> posting on FFL. This is what I remembered, rather
> imperfectly. However in this post you dug up Ann does
> say she had no agenda.

It is also worth pointing out that, now that Vaj's
credibility as someone who was actually there has
been verified by someone else who was there, Ann
has been in touch via email with many other people
from the former hierarchy of Robin's cult whom Vaj
might have known in the past, revealing how to get
in touch with him. They have now been hounding him
trying to get him to talk on the telephone with them.
As Vaj commented to me, "Thanks, Ann...not."

No agenda here. Nope.

Robin, by the grace of God,
will you manifest the essence of the heart of Robin Woodsworth Carlsen
Through the nervous system of creation,
Through the nervous system,
Through my nervous system
Through me,
Through my heart.
- a "sutra" from the Technique for the Discovery of Grace
which extends the TM-Sidhi programme

I guess we now know what practicing this "sutra"
does for a person, and for how long.