> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Good one, Curtis. You got a twofer, a double play.
> > > You win the jackpot, a trip to Obfuscating Rehab
> > > for the irony impaired.
> >
> > Does anyone else get the feeling that this word is being
> > overused in a completely bogus way?
>
> Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not
> think it means what you think it means.
>
> I resubmit my definition, which I think does more
> justice to the way the word is used here than any
> other.
>
> Irony (noun)
> Saying what you really mean, and which you know
> to be true, while pretending that it's not true,
> and that you mean the opposite.
>
> Synonym: having no balls.

Susan: Very well put, Barry. Nice writing. I always like your point of view.
You put a lot of thinking into your posts, and it shows. Also the travelling
you have done. There are a lot of people on FFL who seem to want to stir things
up. It's nice there are a few persons, like you and Curtis, who tell it like it
is. You have such interesting things to say. I always learn something when I
read one of your posts. Do you know anything about this Louis person? I thought
he said some things about Robin that Robin needed to hear.