Barr stated:

"[...]It's the OBSESSION aspect of Carol's activities
that turns me off, not the particular intended
victim. To me, she came across since Day One of
trying to get people on this forum to join her in
dissing John as fuckin' out of control, obsessed
with John Knapp, and willing to do pretty much
*anything* to "get" him for whatever the perceived
insult to her she can't get over was. As I remember
it from the little I read of her original distasteful
rants, all she claimed that he did was to tell her
he wasn't going to work with her as her therapist
any more. I wasn't interested in anything more about
her ostensible motivations, because her whole VIBE
was that of the Spurned Psychopath.

So that's why I'm speaking up. I DON'T CARE about
John Knapp. But I *do* care about obsessives trying
to "get" the people they don't like, and turning
their obsession into almost a full-time profession.
This woman seems to have written literally thousands
of Internet posts and blog posts trying to "get"
her former cult (The Way International) and/or John
Knapp. Having dealt with obsessive cyberstalkers
before in my life, I hate when I see others being
stalked by them.

Speaking of obsessive psychopathic cyberstalkers,
one will probably reply to this trying to turn this
discussion into a demonization of John Knapp, and
hoping (like Carol) to get as many people as possible
involved in dumping on him and whatever wrongs they
think he's done. So I'm replying at some length to
make one thing clear -- I DON'T GIVE A SHIT
ABOUT JOHN KNAPP. I'M NOT SAYING THIS BECAUSE
I LIKE HIM OR AM TRYING TO 'DEFEND' HIM. I'M
SAYING IT BECAUSE I DISLIKE CYBERSTALKERS."

So you consider my 1-1/2 years few recent posts on here as obsessive?

Or perhaps because I have a blog and write, that's obsessive?

I've probably have written 1000s of comments online since I first came to the
internet in 2006 after leaving The Way in 2005. As far as The Way, I haven't
dissed it much, comparatively speaking.

Again, you are stating that I have hopes of people joining me in dumping on
Knapp? So, you are a mind reader? ;D

No, others who want to can dump on Knapp without any convincing from me. I'm
not much into group gangs obsessing over people and name calling and judging
other's motives. It's not my cup of tea. Which you would discover if you ever
wanted to make a full-time profession of reading my 1000s of online writings
which you seem to already know about?

Speaking of hopes. I do have a hope of hiking the Appalachian Trail. I really
want to thru-hike one day. It's been a dream since high school, and now that
I'm in my 50s, I'm finally almost healthy enough to see that dream happen. I
hope I am able to do it. I have other hopes too...but none involve dumping on
Knapp.

Thanks though for your evaluation. (sarcasm)