Dear Share - yes a good, natural, logical question on 9th vs 11th.

11th is the last of the airy trine (kaama, desire), its the zenith of the
initiative, energy (3rd), desires, relationships (7th) and symbolizes
knowledge akin to philosophy. Any intellectual knowledge - philosophy,
religion, Science, astrology etc.

Whereas 9th is the last of the fire signs (dharma - one's inclinations,
abilities, creative expressions) the culmination of one's self(1st),
talents, abilities, creativity (5th) and it symbolizes higher truth, as in
religion something tangible.

11th fuels 9th - being 3rd from 9th - so all that intellectual knowledge,
philosophy, Science, learning (based on one's inclinations) into their
living truth (9th) - which is tangible, measurable - the impact of your
expression in the world.

I will comment on your chart later when I can focus more.

Hope this helps understanding nature and domain of 9th vs 11th.

Ravi (with my Pandit hat on)