 From: Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.r...@gmail.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 1:02 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Tuning Into Vedic Radio

Oh whoa dear Share - you are a dangerous person LOL, unable to distinguish
irony and sarcasm.

When I said I don't mess with Judy, Ann, raunchy it was a round-about way of
letting you know that they are strong, mature, intelligent women and that I
respect them for that. No - if there's something they say needs to be
challenged it will be challenged by me, obviously it won't be similar to my
approach with Rory because they haven't made any fanciful, religious delusional
claims so far.

Now - get off the list, this is not healthy for you and get some medical help
for paranoid, delusional tendencies.