Hi, Share! Yes, I have been eating plenty of protein, never take caffeine or
nicotine or medications (those Aspirin were the first I ever took in my adult
life), etc., drink plenty of fluids, practice breathing, loving, hands-on
healing, and so on... And sometimes these things are a little slow to respond
to our patented techniques. I have actually been re-examining everything lately.

Yes! Scruff of the neck. Well put, thanks.

*L*L*L*