--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, iranitea  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, iranitea no_reply@ wrote:

> > > (snicker) That response was written well before I became
> > > so outraged. And you replied to it very positively,
> > > apparently deciding to hide your real feelings about him.
> > > He saw right through you, though, and told you so in that
> > > post (the one with the mistaken attributions).
> > >

> > Just to burst the bubble a bit, for your minions, who never check
the
> > timeline THEMSELVES, as they are too lazy, and just BELIEVE you: You
got
> > the timeline all wrong.
> >
> > The response of (the one with the many mistaken attributions) is
post
> > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/message/299889
> >    by Robin,
> > written on Dec. 27. My post to Barry, the one where I basically said
> > what I thought, were I mentioned borderline, and which started with
an
> > agreement to Barry, which made you all upset, was this one
> > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/message/299819
> >    on Dec.
> > 26. His answer was about 20 hours later, only he responded to
another
> > still earlier post of mine, that may have confused you. There is
> > therefore nothing mysterious in him knowing what I thought, he
didn't
> > see right through me earlier, this post is actually a result of his
> > disappointment, oh yes he would declare that he saw through me, and
> > thought I was prejudiced, whereas the reason I thought he was crazy,
was
> > at the start of the very same thread.
>
> Just adding up to the timeline: You were aware about my post, and
upset, well before Barry's response Correction: Robin's  response LOL,
citing it only partial, stressing my agreement with Barry, and ignoring
the way I differed with him here:
am on the 27 Dec. You can't say, he didn't know or nobody knew. When you
replied, I was asleep in Germany, announcing I would go on the road
here, being away a few days
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/message/299813. Therefore I
couldn't respond to the consequent outrage in time, with all the
snipping of posts that occurred, wrong attributions by Robin, the
consequent piling up - and quite honestly, I didn't want to spoil my
vibes with all this, so I un-subscribed when I had returned after 3 or 4
days. We then had another private email exchange, were you openly
expressed your anger toward me, and said that you were happy I was gone,
which prompted my to return, for some time - to expose your anger and
reactiveness.