> Again, iranitea, you have the *wrong post* in mind.

So you declare - wrongly. As we are talking of Robins reaction on the 27 Dec,
when I had written already my post on 26 December, the one with the borderline
that made you all upset. What's the necessity of bringing in some posts of
December 20? Where is his act of 'seeing through me', when he needed to wait
until December 27, when things were clear? Judy, you are getting old, you don't
make sense at all.