I have a rear surround right behind the bike so I can just set the AVR to send all audio out that.

On 01/28/2014 10:59 AM, j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com wrote:

Funny you should mention that, because just a few days ago, I moved my exercise bike from the living room, where it sat unused in front of the 50" Sony, to my office. Since I mostly watch stuff on my office PC, I figured I'd be more likely to use the bike in there. The bike noise kinda drowns out the speakers, so I listen through noise-cancelling headphones, which works really really well.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <noozg...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

My home theater also sports an exercise bike so one can watch shows that way.