 From: "Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 8:09 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Hammond's  Nov. 30 TM Meeting

MJ, sometimes a figure of speech is more than that. And your saying that you
can't believe Buck is a well functioning person is an example of that. Because
he is. But you can't fit that truth into your head, into your worldview, into
your operating system. IMHO this is the basic sign of a TBer, a cultist. I
think even if you came to FF and saw all the well functioning long term TMers,
you still wouldn't "believe" that such a thing is possible. Anyway, still
wishing you more peace and happiness.

On Tuesday, October 14, 2014 6:44 AM, "dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"