son, throw in a bit of a more direct TM angle, and you will find the time.
you'll likely drop whatever you are doing for a good two or three post run. (-:

 Oh God, I just don't have the time today to properly address this statement -
hopefully Sal does and I know he'll do a better job than I anyhow.

 From: "jr_esq@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 4:09 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Would Jyotish Principles Apply on Earthlike
Exoplanets?

   MJ,

 The pertinent sutra that Patanjali stated is scientific.  The sun in our solar
system, and any solar system in the universe, will affect life here on earth
and in any exoplanets in predictable patterns.  For example, spring starts the
life cycle or growth here on earth; autumn starts the fall of the sun's power
as can be seen in the turning of the leaves, and winter signifies the death of
the sun, which brings the cold and snow on the earth's northern hemisphere.

 this is superstitious hubris beyond superstitious hubris to think a made up
lets make ourselves feel better about the big ol' bad world we live in
mythology would effect the entire universe!!!