On 10/17/2014 9:16 AM, TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
I last saw this silly demand for a "monthly summary" shortly before I bailed from the group. Why I laughed so hard seeing it again is that laughter was my reaction when I *first* saw it. I laughed, and then I promptly ignored it.

/How long have you been suffering from cognitive dissonance, Barry?//
//
//"I had written stories about him before, for the book called The Last Incarnation, and I had tried to do my best on the 'term papers' he assigned to us from time to time, but until now he had never said a word to me about any of them." - Uncle Tantra, 2001//
//
//http://www.ramalila.net/RoadTripMind/rtm01.html/