On 10/17/2014 12:54 PM, fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Please don't kid yourself, thinking Barry *ever* misses a post here. He reads 'em all. It is straight out of the Lenz playbook, this faux selective attention, some get in and some get kicked out, playing for the attention of the "Master". Barry lives for this stuff. He really, really, really wants to be Freddie, including his latest pretend to fall on his sword routine. Except Freddie is dead, and Barry ended up broke, and lonely. Shit, that really didn't work out, did it? Doesn't matter, Barry still wants to be Fred.

/A guy with an ego as big as Barry's would never miss reading any posts because they are obsessed with what others say about them - they tend to take social media very seriously. //Even if nobody did post anything about Barry//, he would get paranoid thinking we all hate him. Either way, he is obviously in need of some cheering up. Thanks, Jim, for trying to help him. Good work!

/

your bravery is first rate...I just hope you got to him in time...poor bastard...

After this bawee will be checking all our posts just in case he has to write a really big justification post counteracting all of the evidence of his past involvement with recruiting cult leader nut jobs. I like how they call those wooed as "candidates". Candidates for exactly what? And I love how Lenz has found a very promising female candidate to bring to dinner. I wonder in what way she was promising (or, more likely, what she was promising.)

This Apprentice Activity Update was a hoot. Got anything else, I need more light humor like this in my day. (I'm sorry Share if you think I am bullying bawee by liking Mac's post here.)

Michael, cover your eyes!

For God's sake, cover your eyes!!

Very interesting link - Shows that Barry was actively involved, in soliciting new cult members for Freddie. No wonder he keeps his mouth shut about that stuff, and only ever mentions Maharishi as a target, for "cult mentality".

This is part of a report Barry filled out, and submitted monthly, to "Doctor" Lenz. Other sections cover career, meditation, physical fitness, and product development progress, every aspect of life - no mind control here folks:

5. YOUR APPRENTICE ACTIVITY UPDATE

With the understanding that your are entirely responsible for your
interactions with any individuals you choose to teach, Dr. Lenz and
ASI would like a monthly summary or your general attempts to local
appropriate students as well as a monthly update on whether you will
be bringing one or more of them to dinner the next month (starting in
January, note: Dinner reservations must be made in advance by calling
the reservation phone number).

Example: (These are not guidelines as to how you should locate or
deal with potential students of yours, it is merely an example.)

I created a poster for a lecture series I will be giving in the next 3
weeks.  i will give 3 lectures, one per week for 3 weeks at Taft
College on the subject of meditation and psychic development in the
1990s and how it can benefit you in your career.

I have found what I feel is an excellent first candidate and will be
bringing her to the next dinner.

    • Re: [Fairf... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairf... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]