On 10/18/2014 7:26 AM, fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
As his true self, his Freddie addiction, and massive hypocrisy, are
revealed, little Bawee has turned into the FFL troll. Poor bastard.
/Isn't ironic that Barry would wind up being labelled the FFL "troll" -
a person who sends duplicitous messages to get angry responses.//Go figure./
Reason for trolling:
* Seeks to dominate the thread by inciting anger or an angry response.
* An indication of disturbing situations regarding family,
relationships, substances, and schools.
* Stating extreme positions to make his or her actual beliefs seem
* A blatant violation of forum guidelines in order to see whether any
action is taken by the forum administrator.
* To some people, the thought of a 60-year-old Internet user sending a
gross post is funny.
* One of the greatest themes in trolling - one minute of your time
spent causing 10 other people to waste ten or more minutes.
* In some cases, the individuals do not think of themselves as trolls,
but misunderstood writers, and/or political or religious commentators.