I don't know about you, Salyavin, but it's difficult for me to imagine someone whose mind is so weak and whose fear of the unknown is so profound that they would exchange a belief in that which can never be proved to exist (because...duh...it doesn't) for the far more interesting and fulfilling sense of MYSTERY that is their birthright.