How do you even stand to interact, even a little, with such uninformed, biased
people here, salyavin?

 Isn't there some Mensa group you can associate with?

 I guess you just like slumming it here.  Or maybe it just gets boring up in
the tower.

 Doncha love how people who believe in an invisible magic man in the sky like
to portray those who don't as if *they* are the crazy ones.  Sometimes the
sheer feeble-mindedness of believers astounds me. Or, as someone once said so
well:

 "Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd."
-- Voltaire

 I don't know about you, Salyavin, but it's difficult for me to imagine someone
whose mind is so weak and whose fear of the unknown is so profound that they
would exchange a belief in that which can never be proved to exist
(because...duh...it doesn't) for the far more interesting and fulfilling sense
of MYSTERY that is their birthright.

 I'm just enjoying the responses it gets whenever you say anything contrary to
the POV of the believer. Some of the weird fantasies that are getting projected
on us are actually fascinating. If I could be bothered to read all of it I
might start trying to classify it so we can use it to make predictions about
what sort of abuse to expect per rational argument. There's got to be a use for
FFL..

 Leo Festinger would have been well into this place!