okay, good goal Ann, but your normal style of functioning.

 It's just when we see something that seems out of whack, we comment on it.

 To Barry that's being obsessed, or stalking.

 He, of course is beyond most, if not all, human foibles.  A model of
unattachment.

 A button pusher on high.  Or at least that's what he says.

 Ann, it appears that agreement with Barry, trumps any kind of rational
thinking with sal.

 go figger!

 Yes, but "kindness" is my goal today (although I always find it easy to be
kind to my animals) so I will hold off commenting on this excellent insight of
yours. (Oops, I think I did comment by saying it was "excellent".)